terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2016

PERCEPTION

PERCEPTION is something at least interesting to be analysed. Let's pick one example from my life.

Once my doctor and I were having a conversation about being humble.
I said that this wasn't properly my best quality. She got astonished 😳😳😳.
Why are you saying that? - she claimed
I'm so used to people saying that I'm arrogant because I keep showing off what I know... - I replied
Well, I have a different concept about that. It means you know a lot, and you want to share what you know with the others.... - she answered
So do you think I'm humble? - I asked
Absolutely, yes!!! - she assured
Why do you think so? - I questioned
That's simple. First, if you don't know about anything you just say - I don't know about that. Please explain to me. That confirms your humble way of being to learn from the others. Besides the hunger you have for knowledge. Most people like you rocket!!! About "showing off" that's nothing to do with being arrogant, you just want to share what you know with the others, actually that's part of your job, isn't it? - she gave this brilliant view
How about being arrogant to you? - I asked
Well, to me an arrogant person is that one who turns down to learn, or shows that knows when in fact does not know anything about. Or even that person who cannot recognize when they make a mistake, they are not able to beat up their Ego and say - it's less. - she ended
Thank you my doctor and friend, I always thought like that but I thought I was in the opposite direction.... - I also ended
By Dric@

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário